I’d like you to meet my sister, C. Fierce. She knows I like to get wordy, so she said "keep it to 200." Here is my outline - I’ll let you flesh out the details on your own.
A. She is highly qualified to write this blog because she:
- Has a computer with internet acess
- The ability to type over 60 wpm
- Likes kitchen things:
a. Including baking AND cookingb. AND crossword puzzlesc. Kitchen tools and accessoriesd. Vintage aprons and pyrex
- Has hilarity following her wherever she goes. I can't wait until she tells you about the time she got hit by a bike on her way to work. As she was walking.
B. C’s Exhibitions of Fierceness:
- Picking fights with Peyton Manning Lookalikes “he can’t even call the audible”
- Ability to dress herself in a way some might describe “fashionably” and as i might describe “you are working those heels girlfriend” (but she prefers flats)
- Preference for drinking “Jameson on the rocks with a cherry thankyou”
C. Other things you should know:
- She really likes onions
- She really really likes things in miniature
- She really really really wants a daschund to name Ted. Preferably a miniature one. (see above)
D. The top three ways you know she has made that which you are eating:
- It is like “honey I shrunk the dessert”
- There are crushed red pepper flakes in
- It is delicious
And that, friends, is my sister. Eat your heart out.